Monday, December 6

S'pore Motor Show

Today, I had a very good experience and a wonderful time. Had been to the Motor show held at Suntec City along with Aditya and Mercy.

Aditya was just drooping over the Lamborgini and believe me, I was also equally drooping over them. What a piece of machinary and craftsmanship.

There were some really cool models posing next to the cars, really wonder "its an exhibition for cars or skimply clad models posing for pictures???", makes me think for sure.

The highlight of the event ot for that matter the day was an ride with experienced dare drivers in Subaru Impreza cars. We three were the last to take the ride and hence got an extra round, what an experience. totally out of the world

Daimler Benz, stall was very unique, as they did not have any current models, but had only their old models, say "Vintage".

the show has only increased my liking for cars, just waiting for the day to lay my hands on one.!!!


No comments: