Wednesday, June 1

My B'day !!!



The cake, for my 28th birthday - from Abhi, Madhu, Aditya, Pradeep, Sree and Aysha.

This came as a sure surprise for me, it was something I never thought would be for my birthday, for 1 reason, I stay quite away from city centre and all these people coming all the way...

I was lying in the bed and all of a sudden, these guys come into the room with the candle lit cake, shouting wishes for the day. I was for a moment not sure, how to react to all this.

Pradeep, sprayed cream on my face and I have to accept the cream was tasty, also the cake was just great.

I had fun, and this will be in my mind and heart for the rest of my life.

Thanks guys for making me feel great and loved !!!

Mercy was teling me last evening, that this was planned 2 days ago itself.

Another highlight of the day; getting B'day wishes from Yogesh and Pranav.

Mercy and Bonny, thanks for being beside me.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Mohamed said...

Hey Belated Happy B'day wishes my dear Arun,Have a nice future.I dint know ur b'day thats why cudn wish u.Take care Arun.