Thursday, October 18

I am SORRY!!!


I happened to come across a beautiful and small yet powerful story on "Appreciation".

We take it for granted and seldom appreciate the efforts, sacrifice and emotion our closed ones would have gone through...  We do not appreciate the small or big gestures done by for us by our parents, wife, brothers, sisters, kids and the list can go on...  

Saying thank you, sorry, apologize etc in true sense is very difficult. I have deceived (intentionally and unintentionally) in the past those close people who believed in me, who stood with me and who appreciated me what ever be the case and who are with me even now.

Now when I think about it, I feel that more than they feeling let down, I have been a Fool, I have deceived myself, I have let down myself, I have cheated myself and more than all, I have failed to recognize and correct my follies and actions.

What have i gained...  NOTHING....    What have I lost...     Their unconditional trust on me...  that too for ever...

I AM SORRY... Thank you for giving me a chance to regain and put my life back on track. Without U, I would have been completely lost and lost for ever the chance to correct myself.

No comments: