Sunday, January 1

30th Dec'05 Evening gathering of friends. . .

I came back to Singapore from Chennai on the morning of 30th. I met Pradeep, Adi and Aysha for lunch at China Town. I had wonderful Meet Kebab rolls and believe me, it was just great and having that kind of food after a very long time.

Anyway later on Pradeep, Adi and Me played pool at Parkway parade and decided to spend the after dark evening at Beech Cabana, on East Coast Beech Park. Madhu and Sree had joined us for that and Sree was totally blown out. We all shared 2 mini barrels of tiger draft and 1 each of Ice lemon tea coctail. It was fun after a long time for me but and not for them as they had a fantastic time on 20th at Rouge and again for the Gopio Meet at Grand Hyatt...

We (Pradeep, Madhu, Adi & Me) went over to Arab Street for Hukka and its was the first time that I was having one after coming to Singapore. We had also ordered some food. For hukka we had taken 1 each of Pineapple and Mixed fruit. Madhu was the one who had enjoyed it the max and I am sure that the 2 pic's below would justify my comment.

Not sure about others, but I really missed Mercy and Aysha. Anyway theres always a next time...


No comments: