Saturday, December 31

My apartment pictures, during recent floods. . .

The pictures were taken by my bro Ashok during the amazing floods in Chennai this December due to heavy rains, forcing the reservoirs to open gates and discharge water. The one nearer to my house is Chembarambakkam and the pictures are really amazing. I missed the floods coz I reached Chennai late by 3 days.

My family, as well as many other residents had to move into hotels nearby, as the water in the well got contaminated, moreover no electricity and no home delivery of grocery from shops in the vicinity.

I am very glad that Ashokettan was there in Chennai, otherwise dad would have had a tough time.

This (Above and below) are pictures of Regency Park. Residential complex, being my block
----------------------------------------------
The building on the right is Where i have my house. Its the A block in Bhatia Gardens, Chennai. The building on the left is F block
----------------------------------------------
View from the terrace of Block C & E.


No comments: