Wednesday, February 1

Me .!.!.

I am mentally drained and tired of the way my life is going and I am not able to get a control over it or sometimes I feel that I am thinking too much, that it is diverting my focus from the reality.

What have I gained after the MBA, I do not know now, except for having the paper (Certificate), I am under this impression mainly coz I have not managed to progress from there. I am now in a condition where I am actually not sure what is the problem or whether is a problem at all??? I am sometimes doubting my own capabilities now, which I had gained after slogging for about 4+ years while I was working, but those are not helping me in any way now.

I have been applying to many places, but things are not closing down on something concrete, and if at all anything comes by then it comes up with a clause, that is not fair and asking too much which is not justified.

I seriously hope and wish that something come out in this month, otherwise I am definetly heading back home and then again try my luck.

Why? Why?? Why ???

No comments: