Wednesday, February 8

Robbinson Road, Singapore.

Took this picture, standing below 'Robbinson Towers' on Robbinson road. I had come here for interviews and this road and the one parallel to this 'Cecil Street' are the main commercial & Business hub of Singapore.

This place has the offices of mostly all the major companies, banks and financial institutions in the world
A very famous and popular hawker centre in SIN 'Lau Pasat'
____________________________________________
view of the Robbinson Road, taken below the Robbinson Towers.
Whenever I see the buildings in this road, I have always wondered how one day I would work here and be walking these roads with other people and feel prowd of my achievements and also about how I would be after realizing my dreams.

Now I wonder, whether it would all just remain a dream or really endup working in any office along this office road else even Cecil Road.

really keeping my fingers crossed and hope my wishes come true.

No comments: